Dear Colleagues, 7/1/17
I have had the pleasure of coordinating events for healthcare executives in Indiana for the past 18 years. From the moment I invited 30 of you to my office in Carmel in 1999 until this summer when IHEN was 800 members strong, I have thoroughly enjoyed serving you. I retired July 1st and want to thank you for being a blessing in my life.
I am so thankful for having been given the opportunity to start and then serve IHEN. I will never forget or cease to appreciate the long term professional relationships IHEN gave me. It was fun connecting executives from various sectors of the Indiana healthcare industry.
My career as the Executive Director of IHEN has been a passion for me all these years but I am excited for my next adventure, hopefully serving those less fortunate in my community and spending more time with my family. To all of the wonderful people that I have had the opportunity to work with over the past 18 years-thank you! I wish all of you every success for the future.
There is no better time to expand your network. When you get involved with the chapter you’ll find a number of opportunities to connect with healthcare leaders at every career stage.
- Strengthen your leadership skills as you share experiences, challenges and successes with new professional contacts, mentors and friends
- Develop relationships with executives who share your commitment to Indiana
- Meet local healthcare associates at the chapter meetings and events
- Increase your local professional contacts. IHEN has 798 members!
Now more than ever you need to make the most of every resource to become a more effective professional. The Indiana ACHE chapter provides a wide variety of educational programs and events–close to home–designed to fit your professional development goals schedule and budget.
- Attend Indiana chapter’s educational programs without incurring hefty travel expenses
- Earn ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits that count toward earning or recertifying your FACHE credential. There are 199 Fellows in Indiana.
Whether you’re just beginning your career, are in transition, or on the path to earning your FACHE credential, we are here to help! Take advantage of the career management tools on the website and local resources to help you advance to the next level.
- Participate in information sessions for the FACHE credential
- Network with local executives for future opportunities
- Attend local education programs to earn ACHE credits towards advancement
When you’re ready to take on new leadership roles, your local ACHE chapter is ready to support you. Take advantage of volunteer opportunities, career management resources and educational programs–close to home–to develop crucial leadership skills.
- Serve on the Membership, Sponsorships, Career Development, Programs, Communication, or Early Careerist Committee
- Volunteer for leadership opportunities on the NE IN or SW IN Local Program Council
- Be recognized as a leader in the community
When you Join ACHE, you are automatically enrolled in your local chapter. Realize the benefits of being an Active member. Get involved in IHEN! Connect with us at ihen.ache.org, or twitter @ihen03, and watch your email for meeting Invitations.